Our waiver and registration process does not work with the Facebook IOS integrated web browser. To open this page in a "real" (native) browser:
Click the ellipses (three dots) in the lower right corner of this window. You may need to scroll the page up slightly to encourage the ellipses to appear at the bottom of the screen.
Click "Open in Browser" in the popup menu.
Continue with the waiver and registration process.
Registration opens Wednesday, October 18 at 12:01 AM (Pacific Time).
To register online: sign in to your SIR member account. Don't have one? Create one. It's free!
Once you login the Register button will be visible on the right side of this page (or bottom for mobile browsers).
Registration has closed for this event. We cannot accommodate same-day registration at this time.
The online registration includes signing a responsibility waiver using the same SmartWaiver system used for RUSA Permanents.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A COMPLETED WAIVER IN ORDER TO START THE RIDE
RUSA Route #1446 "Postdoc Populaire"
Come ride our Turkey Pop 110km populaire on November 18 and work up an appetite for your Thanksgiving dinner. We will start from Peet’s Coffee in Redmond. After riding up to Snohomish, we will circle over to the Snoqualmie Valley and then follow the valley road down to Carnation before heading back over Duthie Hill and coming back to Redmond. There will be plenty of opportunities for coffee and baked goods along the way. We finish at Postdoc Brewing Company, where you can enjoy a cold beverage and the warm camaraderie of your fellow randonneurs.
We will have a box at the sign-in and at the finish to collect voluntary contributions to Hopelink
, a local organization that provides support and services, including 5 food banks, to people in need in the communities through which we will be riding – North and East King County. As we enjoy Thanksgiving, this is a small gesture to provide some support to those less fortunate than us. Bring some spare cash or a check.
Parking is available at the East Sammamish River Trailhead
just off NE 70th Street. This is across the trail from Peet's Coffee. Please do not park near businesses.
Street parking is also available near the finish at Postdoc Brewing Company (a few blocks from the start).
Postdoc Brewing Company
17625 NE 65th St #100
Redmond, WA 98052
Route and Cuesheet
Printed cuesheets will not be available at the start. You may choose to print your own. To print the cuesheet from the route page
, click the More
button, then select Print Cuesheet
- All riders are required to have read and signed a waiver (part of the online event registration) before beginning the ride.
- All riders must comply with local traffic laws as well as RUSA's Rules for Riders.
- All riders must have front and rear lights, a reflective vest or sash, and reflective ankle bands. See RUSA Article 10 for details. Be prepared to show these to the ride organizer at the start. Lights should be on during any low-light conditions (rain, fog, night, tunnels, etc).
- All riders who cannot finish a ride (DNF) must contact the organizer ASAP using the phone number on the brevet control card.
- All riders must turn in their signed brevet control card at the ride finish.
- All riders must check-in with the organizer or a volunteer at the start, the finish, at any overnight controls.